FREE SHIPPING IN INDONESIA & WORLDWIDE ON ORDERS OVER $100
Check out our Best Seller too!
October 30, 2021
Many articles we find on the internet or in magazines are targeting all people to make it more inclusive and to give general advice. With this article, we will give you some tips for each one of you, no matter the type of skin you have.
We address this article to all women and men with any type of skin who want to have tips for skin health improvement.
It is true that there are suggestions that fit everybody as we all are human beings. However, there are some little recommendations we can give to people with specific types of skin.
So, if you keep reading you will find tips for dry skin, oily skin, combination skin, and sensitive skin.
Don’t forget Love Pure Skincare has a facial oil that suits all types of skin, ATTRACTIVE. It’s a daily moisturizer with organic cold-pressed virgin Sunflower Seed oil, Grapeseed oil, Vitamin E, and essential oils of Lavender, Nutmeg, Patchouli, and Rose Geranium.
1. Deeply moisturize your skin
2. Go for hydrating masks
3. Do not clean excessively the skin
4. Use daily facial mists
5. Opt for rich and repairing products
6. Use gentle cleansers
1. Avoid layers of products
2. Moisturizers can be very powerful for oily skin, you only need to choose a specific moisturizer
3. Use a strong toner (ideally astringents) to avoid excess glow and to contain your oil excess
4. Use gentle soaps with warm water for washing your face
5. Opt for light make-up to avoid heavy layers
6. Exfoliate, don’t scrub
Love Pure Skincare offers a daily treatment for oily skin, PARADISE. Our oil is a balancing moisturizer that helps the sebum production excessiveness thanks to the essential oils of Grapefruit, Cinnamon Cassia, Nutmeg, and Patchouli.
1. Treat your different areas
2. Use a balancing toner
3. Avoid touching your face with your fingers
4. Avoid oily make-up
5. Ideally use micellar water to remove make-up
6. Opt for an acid hyaluronic serum
1. Wash deeply your face
2. Choose wisely your skin products, privilege natural ones with less risk of skin aggression
3. Read always very carefully the products’ labels
4. Try to use only a few products following the « less is more » mantra
5. SPF is extremely important for your skin protection
6. Always try products on a little skin surface before applying to your face
All types of skin have their own strengths and weaknesses, you only have to know which ones. Once you know how to treat your skin and what to do, the game is on.
Enhance your skin health and appearance with commitment and engagement.
Nevertheless, it’s not all about skincare, don’t neglect your lifestyle and your diet.
Article written by Anna GuerreiroFeatured Image by Melita Freudenberg
Comments will be approved before showing up.
October 15, 2021
September 30, 2021
September 15, 2021